Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Do not stand at Shelter H and weep!


Just a little something that I have been working on and would like everyone to add a stanza or two...becuase we all need to do a little healing....



Do not stand at Shelter H and weep, I am not there, I do not sleep.

I am a thousand Discs that Fly.
I am in the Stands watching my beloved Os.
I am the ambiance that is at Lazlo’s
I am throwing a ball to my Humphrey Flyer
I am the gentle nay Heavy rain that falls at Virginia States


Do not stand at Shelter H and weep, I am not there, I do not sleep.

When you wake in the morning to play that first round, or throw far and high
I am the swift, uplifting wind that will make that disc fly
Of counter or clock in a Frisbees freestylers circling flight
I am the soft Ice Cream at Carl’s in which we delight
I am with you at the Parthenon having pizza and beer
I am the breeze that makes the MTA seconds appear
For I live on in your head and hearts there is no need to despair


Do not stand at the Woodshed and weep.I am not there, I do not sleep.

Of Calvert, Burke Lake, Pratt and Paw Paw…I am and the WAP WAP of the plastic against bark
I am the light in the wee hours of the dawn…… go ahead throw one more!
Slick that disc and set up the courts…I am there..Weep no more!
Pryor and Daddy are waiting for us to play in the biggest tournament of all
So play to win and make sure that fun is had by all!

Do not stand at my Shelter and cry.I am not there, I did not die!


1 comment:

  1. Do not stand at shelter H and cry, for I am here, I am everywhere.
    I am in spirit and hearts, I am in the wind and minds, I am your friend and brother.
    I will be there when you throw, Be it High or low, I will be there to help, if you need.
    Feel me in the rain and remember, welcome me Home.
    Do not stand at shelter H and cry, I am here, I am everywhere.

    ReplyDelete