Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Grieving Angel with Daddy Mini

I wanted to do a few creative photos and I remembered this statue in Metairie Cemetery...and I placed one of DGs minis in her hand....Scott

All,

Just a quick note: After the memorial celebration service for Dave Griffin aka Big Daddy – we went back to his house and ‘raided’ his golf bag…we each played with a Dave Griffin disc for the entire round…well some of us did…On the web site below are the photos…Please enjoy!

I have also uploaded some oldies but goodies including some shots form Boylan Farms, Smithsonian, and Burke lake etc…

Main Page: http://flickr.com/photos/scottshots1/

Big Daddy set: http://flickr.com/photos/scottshots1/sets/72157612234683479/

Please enjoy!!!

1 comment:

  1. I meet Dave in 85 in Helsingborg Sweden were i live. I was his caddy at the wc 85. I played disc golf for moore than 10 yeras after i meet dave. I went to the course today and i tought of dave. so when i got home i tought i should se on the internet ig he still played discgolf. I saw he past away. I got a foto of ted kennedy that dave reqsted, i still got it. rip my friend. patrik Helsingborg Sweden

    ReplyDelete